Virtual Workshop: Designing a science outreach program
If you're looking for a way to set yourself apart in the competitive job market with leadership experience, put new skills into practice, and contribute to your community, we invite you to join this webinar. Leadership endeavors provide the ideal learning environment to gain a deeper understanding of policies, culture, project planning, teamwork, time management, and more.
Join our session to:
- Strategize ways to improve your leadership skills
- Develop a preliminary plan for a new program
- Meet other early career scientists interested in improving the scientific ecosystem
Eligibility to attend:
- Students and postdoctoral researchers in the biological sciences.
- Students from member institutions have designated free spots on a first come first served basis. You will need to email BioKansas prior to registering to receive the discount code.
- Students from non-member institutions may attend for a $15 registration fee as space permits.
Registrations cancelled within 72 hours of the workshops are not eligible for refund.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|